IaDCTA MEMBERSHIP TYPES & JOINING PROCESS
1) ADULT MEMBERSHIP - Adult membership automatically includes an Individual Membership in the USDF. Each adult member will receive the USDF Connection magazine, and the IaDCTA's newsletter, The Collection. Adult members will receive 1 vote in any IaDCTA elections or voting decision, and will be eligible for Year-End Awards. The Adult Membership costs $45.
2) FAMILY MEMBERSHIP - Each family membership includes a primary member and up to 5 secondary members. The family membership must designate the primary member who will also receive the Individual Membership in the USDF. The family membership includes the USDF Connection magazine and the IaDCTA's newsletter, The Collection. The family membership receives 2 votes in any IaDCTA elections or voting decisions, and will be eligible for Year-End Awards. The Family Membership costs $50, with an additional fee of $10 for each additional family member.
3) JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP - A junior membership is available to anyone aged 18 years & under. Junior membership automatically includes an Individual Membership in the USDF, the USDF Connection magazine, and the IaDCTA's newsletter, The Collection. Junior members will receive no votes in any IaDCTA elections or voting decision, but will be eligible for Year-End Awards. The Junior Membership costs $35.
HOW TO JOIN IaDCTA
There are two ways to join IaDCTA:
1) ON-LINE APPLICATION - The Online Application Wizard will ask you for the information we need to know in order for you to become a member. There are multiple payment options: by credit card or by check/money order (although the membership will be temporary until the payment is received).
2) MAIL-IN APPLICATION - Simply complete the Membership Application and mail it to our Membership Coordinator with payment. NENA DENMAN IS THE MEMBERSHIP CHAIR
Membership & Nomination Application
Mail-in Membership renewals and new memberships should be mailed to:
21248 360Th Street
Earlham, IA 50072